Saturday, November 14, 2009

Seven Mile Creek Land

Today Andy and I went for a walk at Seven Mile Creek since it was such a nice day. I'd never been there before. It was really pretty awesome. We walked on "Trail 1." There were a couple really steep incline that were rewarded with amazing views. There were a million different trail options, but we were scared of getting lost so we went on the one that Andy had already been on. Another day we will have to try another trail. I really like living in Mankato because it is surrounded by such awesome hill/valley landscape. I'm really looking forward to next summer when I can take my motorcycle out on some of the roads that have awesome views (such as county road 16 for anyone who's interested).






































This morning we decided to have some pancakes. I got creative and made some in the shapes of animals. I'll let you try to guess what they are. They didn't taste as amusing as they look. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment