Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cleaning Party

Yesterday I went down to visit my grandma and help clean out her attic. It's a project that has been talked about for a few years but which has never actually been accomplished. Weird, I know. Any who, it took about three hours of work and it really seems like it's not a whole lot cleaner looking. I took a "before," "during," and "after" picture for comparison. Somehow it got remarkable more messy-looking midway through the project.


While cleaning, I managed to make a pretty impressive stack of boxes. It reminded me of a time in seventh grade when I stacked bowling balls. I got five stacked up and took a picture of them, but it was on regular 35mm films, and I don't have a scanner to upload it with.

After all was said and done, I walked away with two souvenir t-shirts. The first is from when my grandparents ran a cafe in Ledyard, IA. I don't think they had it very long, and it was before I was born so I never got to see it. The second is a t-shirt from a Charlie Pride concert my grandma must have gone to see. She was reluctant to let me have it (she LOVES Charlie) but I told her there was another one exactly like it so she shared. All in all I think it was a pretty successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment