Thursday, December 17, 2009

I've obviously got a lot of time on my hands

I made another table runner. This time it was for my kitchen. The crappy one that was in my kitchen is now in my living room and will probably be replaced soon enough with a new one. My kitchen isn't really all that big--a downfall of most apartments-- so there isn't much decoration or color too it. The table runner is the only real source of color in there now. The living room had more color and the table runner from the kitchen matches, but it's so poorly made that I don't know if I can stand it being in there for too long. My new runner is basically the sane as the one i made for my brother's gf, but with slightly different fabrics. I think I like the first one better, but oh well.

I think I've been quilting a lot more because Andy likes to play video games online with one of his friends, so when he does that, I quilt. I've also been having a lot of fun improving my machine quilting skills. I think I need to learn more about what settings the machine should be on for the best results but it would probably also help to have a machine that doesn't suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment