Saturday, December 19, 2009

Iron and Wine?

new guitar stuff with a face even....for part of it.... I explain in the video a little, but for more detail: the first song is "upward over the mountain"; at 1:15 it switches to "faded from the winter"; 1:52 is a sloppy transition into "each coming night"; 2:14 becomes "jezebel" on which i continually made mistakes by muting the high e string :( ; 2:42 starts "cinder and smoke"; and lastly and most sloppily played is "sodom south georgia" at 3:18. The last song was a spur of the moment deal and probably should have been left out since I botched it so much and didn't get to play the good part. I had to cut off the video because I can only upload files under 100 mb. four of the six songs are actually played with a capo, but it had to be left off for the sake of ease and transition.




i've been bored a lot lately so i've been making a lot of stuff to fill my time (as you might have noticed in the last few posts which had pictures of table runners i've made. Well surprise, i made another. This one I made for Trista. I'm not super thrilled with it. I've been having trouble getting things to lay flat, but I don't think Trista minded. In the picture, some blocks look more blue/indigo, but they're actually purple, and the binding is a light blue rather than white like it looks in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the drawing of the stand. I enjoy the worms crawling out of the can :)
    I also liked the guitar, lets get together and play soon.

    ReplyDelete