Thursday, January 21, 2010

Work

I've been at my new new job for almost two weeks now. It's interesting to say the least. A lot of it can be sort of tedious, but some of it is sill fun. Since I've been there, I've been asked to try on three different costumes to help work out sizing. The first costume was called the queen of hearts. Then they asked me to try on the pirate wench costume. Today I was asked to try on the sexy cat costume. I put all the costumes on over my regular clothes, so no one got to see me showing off my legs (and ass) in that short skirt.

There are a couple people that I work with who are pretty neat. One of them like motorcycles so we talk about that, and another lady wants to come to quilt club with me!

I kind of turned in to a space case. Last Thursday was quilt club night and I totally forgot to go. I didn't even realize that I had missed it until three days later. I was pretty bummed. I put Q's on my calendar so I would make sure to remember to go to all future meetings.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but think of this video, when I read about the sexy cat costume (The link should be attached to my name).

    I'm glad work seems to be going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to see some photos for proof....

    ReplyDelete