Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh xmas tree, oh xmas tree...

I "put up" my xmas tree last weekend. I don't really have any room for a real tree (real in this case meaning one that isn't a foot and a half tall, not natural vs fake), so I have the Charlie Brown xmas tree that Erin and Alli gave me a few years ago sitting out. I really did it up this year and added some extra ornaments to the tree. However it is too small and fragile to put all my ornaments on it, so the others are just dispersed throughout the apartment.

I still have a bit of shopping to do for the holidays. The sibs and I went in together to get my mom's gift, so I picked that up this week. Last week my mom, sister, and I went in together to get my brother a new recliner for xmas. We didn't want to get one he wouldn't like, so we took him to the store to pick it out. If I remember, I will make him let me take a picture of him sitting in it to share. I still have to find something for Meg, one more thing for my uncle who's name I have this year for the Farrow xmas, and then my dad and Annette. Justin didn't want to exchange gifts this year, so we're bypassing it. Which is ok I guess since I always have to think of gift ideas for him for the rest of the family in addition to thinking of my own ideas.

I've been really awful at posting lately on here, so I'm going to try to make up for it by posting four times in December! AND by making my banner more festive. So enjoy the decorations on my bait shop stand.



No comments:

Post a Comment