Thursday, March 17, 2011

So Neat. Part Two.

I got the photos of the two purses I made for my friends. They are messenger style bags based on a vague idea of a pattern that i made about 6 years ago. It's pretty simple, but I like the purses and changing the fabric personalizes them a lot. I am working on my own purse now, but since I don't really carry one unless I don't have coat pockets to keep my stuff in, I haven't had much of a need and thus haven't gotten it finished. I'm thinking I should turn it into a business, but I don't figure anyone wants to pay me enough to worth it.

I've been greatly enjoying the nice weather we've been having, but it's kind of ruining my plans of going snowboarding one more time this seasons. I haven't been out since the lesson I wrote about earlier, and now the snow is probably melted away. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to focus on when I can get motorcycle out of storage.

I'm not adding a name that tune on this post. But I will say that Daniel correctly names the previous tune as "Don't Let it Bring You Down" by Neil Young.

1 comment: