Monday, July 19, 2010

It's peanut butter jelly time

At work today people were arguing over how a costume worked. I volunteered to try it on to clear things up. Once the costume was dawned, I asked if anyone would get it if i started doing this. This being the singing of "it's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time. peanut butter jelly. peanut butter jelly. peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat..." No one got it. Then I was sad.

I remembered that I never posted this picture of me wearing the little red riding hood costume we had. I don't remember why I put it on, but probably just to see how it would fit. I decided I looked too silly not to take a picture to share. So merry christmas.

We're starting to work on new costumes which is why it's been awhile since I've had any pictures of me looking like a jerk in them. We got everything finished up and now we're just starting new stuff, so it will be awhile before there are any more.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit for the basket twirly song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a raglan shirt under the bananna?A

    ReplyDelete