Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mmmmmmotor Vehicle.

I'm quite tardy in posting this, so most people already know: About a month ago, I bought a new car.

My old car was getting a bit rough. There was a lot of work that was going to need to be done eventually to keep it drivable. So it was either sink money into that, or use the money towards something newer. I opted for the latter. I also never mentioned that my old car was hit when it was parked at work one day this winter. The person left a card, and I was able to get an estimate and get some money out of the situation. I never bothered getting the car fixed. It wasn't worth it, so I used the money towards the new car.


I didn't want to take too many pictures because some weird guy was outside smoking and looking at me funny. But this photos give you the gist of it. It's a 2012 Mazda 6.

I have named it Ben. So far, he has been treating me very nicely. I traded my old car in. They gave me a little more than I was expecting, so that was nice. The morning before I left to buy the new car, I caught a mouse that I had discovered was hiding out somewhere in the front end. I am also pretty sure the mouse chewed through some wiring while he was in there. My battery light kept coming on. When I took the car in to get it tested, they could not find anything wrong. The light would come on randomly and go off randomly, so I think the wiring was chewed through enough that it would lose connection a bit from time when things got jostled while driving. I feel a little evil for having not mentioned that when I traded it in, but I figured they are making bank on the whole deal anyway, so I only feel just a teeny bit bad.

In other news, I am still making booties. Though I keep only half making them. I have several unfinished sets. I did sell one pair on Ebay, but didn't make much. I have another pair listed too because, hey, why not? Anyone want to buy some booties?

No comments:

Post a Comment