Friday, June 7, 2013

Revisiting and Old Friend

The bonus of selling my old motorcycle to someone I work with is that I can get status updates on how the bike is doing. The guy that owns it now has done quite a bit of work on it. He’s repainted it, changed the handlebars, changed the mirrors, cut off the exhaust pipes, and done a few other mechanical things. I got to see the bike today because he rode it to the hospital. It turns out he’s a Star Wars nerd, so he redid the bike with  a Boba Fett theme. If I pretend the decals aren’t on there I think it looks pretty cool. The nurse who bought it for the guy sent me a few pictures of how it looks now, so I thought I would share with a before and after shot. 


On a different topic, I joined a softball team with one of my friends. They play on Monday nights. The season was already almost half over, so I will only be playing 5 games, plus playoffs. My first game was this past Monday. It wasn’t even scheduled to start until 9:15 and then didn’t actually start until after 9:30 because the games before had run late. I didn’t ever even have an opportunity to field a ball, but I was up to bat three times. I got two singles, and grounded out. Overall I’m ok with that since I haven’t played a real game of softball since high school gym class. 

Lastly, the song from the last video [that no one even tried to guess (jerks)] was Tuolumne.

No comments:

Post a Comment