Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cats?

I haven't felt like I've had anything of interest to write about, so my blog has basically been just naming that tune. In an effort to make it more than just tune naming, I searched through some old pictures to find something to write about. Last summer a cat at my mom's house had kittens. Of the two that were born, one had and odd deformity. The kitten's back legs seemed to have been put on backwards. If you look at the picture, you can see how they are not facing the correct direction. The kitten wasn't tame, but it couldn't move incredibly fast, so I caught it and pet if for a long time hoping to tame it up. I could only play with it that one day since it was at my mom's house and I had to come back up to Mankato the next day. For awhile I daydreamed about adopting the cat and taking him in and making him a wheelchair and all that neat stuff. A couple weeks after I met the cat my mom called me to tell me that it died. The other one died too, so I'm not sure if they were both just sickly or if another cat attacked them, but my dreams were crushed.

So after that nice story......Emily correctly named the tune from two posts ago as La Mar by the Beautiful Girls. The song from the previous post is Burn One Down by Ben Harper. This new song is by a popular band from the 60's and 70's. This song was on the 5th album which was released in '73. The band is well known, but I don't think this song is as popular as a lot of their others. In hindsight I think I messed up on a part, but oh well. I think you'll get the general idea.

2 comments: