Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kiddie Casket

When I graduated from the Mortuary Science program I received a very nice, unique gift. My friends Trista (aka T-borg, T-bot, T-bear, and t-bibbity)'s dad makes plane pine caskets/coffins. As a gift to me, he made an infant/display size casket for me to have. It's really neat. I said that since I don't currently have a dead infant to put in it, I would use it to store some things. I keep my photo albums in it along with a box of "treasured" items, which actually is more of a random assortment of silly things that are not horribly important. That's what I keep in there for now, but I said that if I ever to have a dead infant, I'll use the casket for it's intended purpose.

1 comment:

  1. "...if I ever to have a dead infant, I'll use the casket for it's intended purpose."

    A dinner table?

    ReplyDelete