Saturday, February 20, 2010

My computer is falling apart.

I have tried a couple of times to upload a video onto my blog. It failed both times. Some times my computer pretends to be working when it actually is doing nothing at all. I did finally manage to get it to load. Recently the B button stopped working and the space bar had been on the fritz. I picked off the cover hoping to snap it back on to get it to work. Instead, it refuses to snap back on and now my computer keyboard is missing a piece and looks really silly. I've been thinking about getting a new computer for awhile. It's very frustrating. My computer also decided to lose all of my information and now I can't do anything with my stuff or save any new stuff unless I save it to my external hard drive. I don't like the idea of spending money, so it's been difficult to find a computer I would actually want to buy.

I haven't tried much on for costumes at work, but a week ago I had to try on several. They were all very silly and this time I even snapped a pick of me in one. I tried on the Sexy Scarecrow, the Sexy Tin Man, the Sexy Cowardly Lion, the Forrest Fairy, the Sexy Dark Angel, the Fook Mi, the Sexy Garfield costume which I can't find a link to, the Gangster Moll, and the Sexy Wild West Sheriff which is what I'm wearing in the picture. I wanted to kill myself for how I looked in the garfield, fook mi, and tin man costumes. They are so gross looking. I thought the gangster moll one would have been good for when I was working at the mortuary.

Other than that, nothing too exciting has been happening. I've been attempting to make my own shirts, but so far I'm about 2 for 6 on actually having them turn out. Sometime I will take some picture of them and explain a little obsession I have in regards to shirts.

So after finally getting the video to upload...this is a video of me playing along to jezebel by iron and wine. I am playing along because there are two guitar parts and the one i play is very repetitive. Without the vocals and second guitar part, it's pretty boring. I played part of this in the iron and wine medley video from a different post.

2 comments:

  1. That sucks about your laptop. If you get a new computer, make sure to get a mouse this time. ;)

    I played your video as I was reading, and when the singing started I thought it was you for a second. Anyways, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fook anyone who wheres a costume as showy as the Fook Mi one!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete