Sunday, April 20, 2014

Booties

A friend from work asked me to make her some baby booties for a shower gift. She gave me a few pictures for reference, and I found a pattern online that was similar to what she wanted. I ended up thinking they were so cute and fun to make that I decided to make a couple pair for fun. She is also raising money for the March of Dimes, so I made an extra pair for her to sell and keep the money as a donation. I took a picture of one on a dollar bill for a size comparison. They are super small. I was thinking of making some to try to sell, and also thought I could make some along with a bib and burp rag as a little gift basket to donate to a silent auction. The only auction I am currently aware of though isn't until September, so I have a little time. I've been making a lot of bibs and burp rags for a coworker who is leaving to start home day care. I am not quite finished with everything, but when I'm done she will have 12 bibs and 9 burp rags. I will post pictures of those when they are completed. If someone walked into my apartment right now, they'd think I have baby fever will all the baby stuff I've been making.




No comments:

Post a Comment