Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Stuff

Today I played in the First (Annual she said hopefully) Farrow Family Golf Fest. A good-sized group of the Farrow clan got together at the golf course in Elmore. We played a fun best shot, 9 hole tournament. The weather wasn't the most cooperative, but we got most of the holes in without rain. We ended up stopping on hole 8, but I think it was still good. Afterwards we had supper and delicious ice cream cake and good conversation. I really hope that we do this every year.



On another note, I got a new job. I will start on Aug 28th. I am staying within the Mayo system, but now I will be working in the Release of Information department. My title is "release of information technician." Basically I will be completing records requests that are submitted by patients for personal use, to be transferred to other clinics, or sent to insurance/employers/etc. I am excited to start. I have been needing a change of pace for a long time now. I am not sure what exactly to expect from it, but I think that it will be a good switch for me.

1 comment:

  1. You're learning how to play canasta. That's a new thing too.

    ReplyDelete