Saturday, March 16, 2013

It Really Ties the Room Together

Every since I moved into my apartment I've been thinking about getting an area rug. I never got around to buying one because I couldn't find one that I thought was quite right for a price I wanted to pay. I looked around random stores, at garage sales, and on craigslist but never found one. Then, I visited my aunt and she told me she had one I could have if I thought it would fit the room. Turns out it fit quite well, and the price was definitely good (cant argue with free!). The colors were a little darker than the quilt on the back of the couch, but they were all along the same range. It's taken me awhile to get used to having something covering the carpet (I kept walking in the apartment wonder what I'd left on the floor), but I definitely like the rug over bare carpet.  This week's post comes with a quiz. The title is a line from a movie. Name the movie.



3 comments:

  1. It looks so much better in your room than it did rolled up in my basement! Glad it worked out. But I am flunking the quiz!--Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about the movie either

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh... The Big Lebowski

    J

    ReplyDelete