Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cha Cha Changes

I am MOVING! Which is annoying because no one likes hauling all their crap around less than ten months after they did it the last time....but nice since i'm getting out of the death house with it's bugs and mice and mold and death. The bad news is that i'm moving into a house on elm street so now i can never fall asleep again without potentially being killed in my dreams.

The house is neat. It has a really nice kitchen, living room, and bathroom. A HUGE bedroom and then a small, insane asylum bedroom. Unfortunately, I think I will be sleeping in the small bedroom which has enough room for a queen size bed, one night stand, and nothing else..... It just doesn't make sense to use the huge bedroom as anything but the office-fun room. The basement at this place is scary, but all that will be down there are the washer and dryer so it will be ok.

I'm also starting a NEW JOB! on august 8th at the hospital. I will be a receptionist/scheduler. "thank you for visiting the hospital today! how can i assist you in dealing with your disgusting illness?" I think that is what i'm supposed to say.

Tomorrow is my last day of work at buyfun. Then I have a week off to move and relax. Then, BIG GIRL TIME!


I don't have any videos for you today. Last post was "just a phase" by incubus.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job and new place! -EM

    ReplyDelete