Sunday, September 19, 2010

coming soon.....

so apparently people like it when i add posts to my blog more frequently even if i don't say much.....
I moved this weekend. I will post pictures once we are more thoroughly moved in. I'm not writing my address for all the world to see, so if you want it, you'll have to send me an email. I will however, go as far as to say that I moved to North Mankato. So far it has been ok, but I am sick to death of cleaning. Unfortunately that doesn't change the fact that I still have to clean the apartment that I moved out of in hopes of getting a decent portion of my deposit back.

A girl I work with and her girlfriend helped us move a bunch of stuff on Friday and then my dad and Annette came up on saturday to help us move the rest of the big stuff. Now we just have a few small things to get out of the apartment and we'll be all set to go in our new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment